A Construction Accident Attorney West Palm Beach Trusts in Your Corner
Sustaining an injury in a construction accident can come with its fair share of consequences. You will likely be contending with them for quite some time, especially if your injuries impact your way of living and your ability to earn a paycheck. There are a number of construction accidents that workers may be susceptible to when on the job. Finding the right construction accident attorney who can outline your options for you is vital when seeking legal recourse. That’s where we come in. At Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt we bring over 80 years of combined experience in West Palm Beach to the table. Let us help you obtain the compensation you may be entitled to with legal services that are like no other.
Typical Types of Construction Accidents
The results of a construction accident can be incredibly damaging to injury sufferers. There are a number of ways in which a construction accident can be sustained, for example:
- Building collapse
- Being hit by an object
- Falling, whether it is from a rooftop, ladder or some other structure
- Accidents involving heavy machinery
- Injuries from repetitive motions
Depending on the way in which you were injured, you will have a number of decisions to make. Should you obtain worker’s compensation or pursue a personal injury lawsuit? This can feel like a whirlwind, especially in the wake of a serious accident. Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt can help to lay out all of your options so that you can determine the path that works best for you. Have You Been in a Construction Accident?
Finding the Right Attorney
Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for yourself following an accident is to make sure that you have an attorney who is qualified to represent you. By doing so, you secure your right to legal representation from an attorney who knows what they are doing. Finding legal counsel who is experienced and qualified doesn’t often happen by randomly picking a law firm out of a phone book. Take the time to do the following so that you are able to retain a qualified attorney:
- Start by making a list of construction accident attorneys in your area
- Speak with people you know who have worked with attorneys in the past.
- Conduct internet searches of attorneys in your area
- Read online reviews of prospective attorneys and look over their websites
- Ask for referrals from past clients. Any reputable attorney should be able to provide you with this.
- Take advantage of the free consultation offered by many attorneys. By meeting with them, you can ask questions and ensure that they feel like the right fit for you.
- Make sure that you are prepared for your consultation, you will only have a limited amount of time to meet with a prospective attorney.
By taking these steps, you can be sure that you have chosen a construction accident attorney in West Palm Beach who can get the job done. The last thing you want is to end up with a lawyer who doesn’t do their job to the best of their ability.
Suffering injuries from a construction accident can not only be physically and emotionally painful, it can also have an impact on your livelihood and the life you once knew. Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt can provide you with the legal representation you deserve during what is sure to be a trying time in your life. Contact us as soon as possible so that a construction accident attorney West Palm Beach clients recommend can begin reviewing your case and mapping out the proper course of action for you.