If you are looking for a construction site accident attorney Palm Beach , the Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt are known for their ability to settle workers’ compensation injury claims in a timely and efficient manner. If you are feeling worried about how you will take care of all the expenses incurred after your accident, you can consult a Palm Beach construction site accident attorney for further advice.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt?
The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt are trusted throughout the community. Having over 100 years of experience, we understand what needs to be done to get the results our clients are looking for. If you are looking for a construction site accident attorney Palm Beach families rely on, consider our firm and the following:
- We speak multiple languages including English and Spanish
- We have recovered millions of dollars for thousands of injured workers
- We are astute and assertive in our legal tactics
- We can meet you in a hospital or in your home if you cannot come to us
- We understand the tactics insurance companies use and won’t allow them to affect your claim
- We will not settle for less than what you deserve
- We will go to trial if need be
When you are looking for support, constant communication, and quality legal support, you can count on The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt. Call us now for your free consultation.
Types of Construction Accident Claims
Construction sites are considerably dangerous making it essential for any risks to be minimized. When your employer does not maintain reasonably safe premises or equipment, you may be able to file a claim. As a construction site accident attorney Palm Beach respects, we have handled the following claims:
- Falls from scaffolding or down shafts
- Defective machinery
- Being hit by a falling object
- Electric shock
- Lifting a heavy object
Regardless of how you were injured, a claim might be filed when your employer did not do everything possible to keep the accident from occurring. Rest assured as a construction site accident attorney in Palm Beach, it is our goal to get you maximum compensation so that you don’t have to worry about how you will pay for your medical costs and other expenses. We may seek damages for:
- All associated medical bills
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages from the inability to work
We understand that you may be scared to file a claim against your workplace and will be happy to discuss these fears during your consultation. If you have been threatened against filing a claim, we want to hear about it. This is not acceptable and deserves to be stopped as quickly as possible.
To schedule your consultation with a construction site accident attorney Palm Beach provides, please call The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt at (561) 616-3800.